Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
5th Anniversary Scholarship Anniversary
The purpose of the Gilead COMPASS Initiative® 5th Anniversary Celebration is to highlight the impact of the Gilead COMPASS Initiative®, celebrating the success of the funded partners and the transformation that has been made in the US South.
– Friday, August 18th, 2023
- Opening – Advocacy Event & Artist Showcase
– Saturday, August 19th, 2023
- Opening Plenary, Workshops, Journal Release Awards Luncheon, and Gala
– Sunday, August 20th, 2023
- Inspirational Brunch
Scholarships will provide support for COMPASS partners to attend the 5th Year Anniversary events covering hotel costs and travel to and from Nashville. Meals will be provided at all scheduled events.
- Scholars must live in the 12 southern states supported by COMPASS
- Scholarship recipients must be in good standing with their COMPASS funded project (e.g., no outstanding reports, etc.)
- Scholarship recipients should prioritize COMPASS supported initiatives.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to help disseminate information across social media platforms, posting about the anniversary activities before, during, and after the events of the weekend.
- Organizations and scholarship recipients must acknowledge Gilead and coordinating center support through internal and external communications